The School will be open to 50 qualified students.
Prerequisites: Basic notions on radiation-matter interaction, diffraction and scattering techniques, crystallography.
REGISTRATION FEE: 250 €, VAT 22% included. The fee covers all lectures, wi-fi connections, lunches and coffee breaks, welcome party.
HOW TO APPLY: Prospective participants have to fill out and submit the form from the Registration Form page. Those asking for a financial support must email a 1-page letter to firstname.lastname@example.org succinctly describing their educational background, current position, research interests, and motivations for asking the financial support.
SELECTION CRITERIA: The Organizing Committee will consider two separate lists of applicants:
Regular Applicants from Academia and Industry.
- Acceptance will be “on a first come – first served” basis – Do not pay until acceptance!
Applicants requesting a financial support (students and young researchers, under 35).
- Selection will be upon evaluation. Grantees will benefit from free accommodation at the Villa del Grumello Guesthouse and/or partial travel fees support. No waiving of the school fees is however possible, except for highly motivated cases. Do not pay until acceptance!
SHORT TALKS: The school Program includes a short talk session (15-20 minutes each) from young participants. Those who intend to apply should declare it in the application form, providing the title, half page abstract and a list of keywords (from 3 to 5). Contribution for talks will be selected on the basis of the potential interest to the audience, the coherence with the aim and scope of the school and the diversification of topics.
- Opening of Registrations and Grant application: December 1st, 2018
- Closing of Registrations and Grant application: March 1st, 2019
- Notification of acceptance to all (Regular Attendees and Grantees): March 8th, 2019
- Payment and confirmation (Regular Attendees and Grantees): March 31st, 2019